Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Policy Statement
Formula Corp is committed to conducting its business in a safe, environmentally responsible, and sustainable manner, in compliance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, and in a manner that helps promote and protect the health and safety of our environment, associates, customers, contractors and members of our local communities.
We are committed to:
- Creating a workplace culture where everyone at Formula Corp is responsible for safety.
- Our managers and supervisors are expected to lead by example to ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplace.
- Our team members are trained and expected to understand the EHS and sustainability issues associated with their jobs and are empowered to report unsafe conditions.
- Conducting periodic, formal evaluation of our compliance status and annual review of objectives and targets.
- Complying with all applicable environmental regulations
- Reducing the use of EPA TRI reportable chemicals
- Reducing the hazardous waste generation
- Reducing our carbon footprint
- Increasing the amount of PCR material in our packaging
- Reducing wastewater generation
- Increasing the use of biodegradable chemicals
Human Rights Policy
Formula Corporation recognizes the importance of making efforts to ensure that our supply chain is free of any products of forced labor, child labor, human trafficking and slavery. To that end, Formula Corporation policy is to ensure that existing supply chain operations, to the extent practicable, that our supply chain is free of any products of forced labor, child labor, human trafficking, and slavery.
This policy addresses the following issues related to:
- Verification of product supply chains to evaluate the potential for products of forced labor, child labor, human trafficking and slavery to be present in its direct supply chain (Formula Corporation does not presently follow a formal policy for verification related to such issues)
- The possibility of auditing suppliers should Formula Corporation become aware of any credible indication of potential inhumane labor practices on the part of a direct supplier (Formula Corporation does not presently conduct inspections with respect to such issues)
- Supplier Certification in writing that materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws regarding forced labor, child labor, human trafficking and slavery in the country or countries where they do business (Formula Corporation generally requires its contract suppliers to comply with all applicable laws and regulations but does not presently require certification by all suppliers)
- Maintaining internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding avoidance of forced labor, child labor, human trafficking and slavery (Formula Corporation does not presently follow a formal policy related to such issues)
- Providing company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on forced labor, child labor, human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chain of products (Formula Corporation does not presently follow a formal policy related to such issues).
Child Labor Policy
Formula Corp. endeavors to provide a conducive working environment that is characterized by equality and mutual respect. The company will not tolerate the use of child or forced labor, nor exploitation of children in any of its global operations and facilities.
Child labor, as defined by the International Labor Organization (ILO) Convention is “work by children under the age of 12; work by children under the age of 15 that prevents school attendance; and work by children under of age of 18 that is hazardous to the physical or mental health of the child.
In the conduct of its business, Formula Corp:
- Will not employ children that falls into the definition as stipulated by ILO Convention, notwithstanding any national law or local regulation.
- Will comply with all other applicable child labor laws, including those related to wages, hours worked, overtime and working conditions.
- Is against all forms of exploitation of children. The company does not provide employment to children before they have reached the legal age to have completed their compulsory education, as defined by the relevant authorities.
- Expects its business partners and associates to have and uphold similar standards and abide by country-governing laws in countries wherein they operate. Should violation of these Principles become known to Formula Corp. and not be remediated, we will take serious action, including discontinuation of the business relationship.
- It is the responsibility of management and Human Resource Department to implement and ensure compliance with this policy.
Business Code of Ethics
Our conduct in the workplace
We treat fellow employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders with fairness, honesty, and respect. This includes refraining from gender or racial bias, or sexual or other harassment. We treat each other in the way we would wish to be treated.
We honor the privacy of members’ and employees’ personal information, whether medical or otherwise, just as we expect our privacy to be protected. In addition, we promise to protect trade secrets and the confidential information that belongs to Formula Corp, otherwise known as “intellectual property,” and refrain from divulging information that could be harmful to Formula Corp or that could provide an advantage to our competitors.
Respecting company property
We treat company property as such. We protect and preserve company property and refrain from using it for personal gain.
Avoiding conflict of interest
While employed at Formula Crop., we refrain from any associations or activities that might conflict with the company’s interests. We also avoid doing business with competitors and accepting or giving gifts to contractors or customers. We do not take advantage of our association with the company for personal gain.
Obeying the law
We always uphold the law while working at Formula Corp. This includes, for example, obeying all federal and state regulations about our health plans and all our business units. We do not condone drug use, fraud, embezzlement, or any other illegal activities
Cruelty Free / Not Tested on Animals Policy
Our belief is that science can end animal testing and it is the right thing to do.
We do not test our products or ingredients on animals.
Advances in in-vitro testing alternatives coupled with the safety data available for the ingredients regularly used in our products make it possible to not test on animals and ensure the safety our products.